HRM- Хүний нөөцийн менежер
AN OPPORTUNITY TO USE YOUR HR SKILLS TO HELP VULNERABLE CHILDREN IN MONGOLIA
Senior HR Officer
This position will provide a wide range of effective Human Resource processes to designated regional Area Development Programs (ADP) and National Office (NO) Departments in support of ministry in WVIM and assist in implementation of National HR Policies.
Candidates should have:
• Degree in HR or related subjected required
• Minimum 2 years’ experience in HR in a generalist role
• Must have cross cultural sensitivity
• Good oral and written communication skills in English and Mongolian required
• Ability to work in and contribute to team building
• Good interpersonal skills
• Ability to plan own work and use time effectively
• Positive and constructive attitude
• Demonstrated computer skills on MS Word and Excel
• Willing to travel to countryside for 30% of time
• Ability to commit to Christian Values, World Vision Core Values and Mission Statement
• All applicants must mail (post) a copy of their complete, current Curriculum Vitae, Police reference, Copy of Passport, all contact addresses and details, one recent photograph and attested photocopies of academic and employment certificates (if any) by 13 October 2009 to the HR National Coordinator.
• Please mention the position applied for at the top of the envelope.
• Only short-listed candidates/applicants will be contacted and called for interviews.
World Vision International: Mongolia